MaxLite offers a safer, more reliable alternative to the dual-mode lamps on the market with the new Hybrid Series UL Type A/B LED T8 Lamp. Designed as a universal solution, the Hybrid Series lamp can be used with a compatible fluorescent ballast (UL-A) or ballast bypass (UL-B). Unlike competitors’ lamps, the MaxLite product features improved integrated circuit (IC) technology that detects the lamp connection and corresponding operating mode. Each pin at the lamp base is engineered with a thermal fuse that detects overheating and responds by automatically shutting the lamp off. In addition, the lamp is packaged with a re-lamping label that provides a clear wiring description to help maintenance staff easily identify fixture modifications in the field. The MaxLite T8 also offers more robust ballast compatibility than competitors, including instant start, programmed start, emergency and dimming ballast compatibilities.
• Wattage: - 9W, 2FT, ≥1350 lumens, replaces 17W fluorescent T8 -11W, 3FT, ≥1,600 lumens, replaces 25W fluorescent T8 -12W, 4FT, ≥1,800 lumens, replaces 32W fluorescent T8
• Voltage (UL TYPE-B): 120V-277V applications
• Color Rendering Index (CRI): ≥83 • Beam angle: 330˚
• THD <20% • Power factor: ≥ 0.90
• Dual Mode: Can be used with compatible fluorescent ballast (UL-A) and ballast bypass (UL-B)
• Ballast bypass (UL-B): Can be wired for single-ended power or double-ended power.
• Compatible with shunted and non-shunted lamp holders
• Instant on
• Mercury free and virtually no UV or IR light
• Dimmable when used with compatible dimming ballast (UL-A)
• Suitable for enclosed fixture
• Suitable for dry and damp locations
• ETL Sanitation listed (tested under NSF standard)
• All glass construction with PET coating
• Rated Lifetime @ L70: 50,000 Hours
WARRANTY: 5-year standard warranty (further details available at www.maxlite.com/warranties) Product may be eligible for a warranty extension to 10 years, for an additional fee. Contact MaxLite for details.
top of page