PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Offering the versatility of single or double ended wiring options in one product SKU, this LED UL Type-B T8 lamp is an easy retrofit into most common linear fluorescent fixtures. In addition to flexible installation features that save installers time and money, the Single-Ended/DoubleEnded LED T8 lamp consumes up to 50% less energy than standard fluorescent tubes, providing facilities with long-term operational savings.
• Wattage: - 9W, 2FT, ≥1125 lumens, replaces 17W fluorescent T8 -12W, 3FT, ≥1,225 lumens, replaces 25W fluorescent T8 -11.5W, 4FT, ≥1,650 lumens, replaces 32W fluorescent T8
• Universal Voltage: 120V-277V applications
• Color Rendering Index (CRI): ≥80 • Beam angle: 330˚
• THD <20% • Power factor: ≥ 0.90
• Easy retrofit into most common linear fluorescent fixtures • Simple ballast bypass, single-ended/ double-ended power
• Single Ended Connection can be used with non-shunted lamp holders. Double Ended Connection can be used with shunted lamp holders.
• Instant on
• Mercury free and virtually no UV or IR light
• Suitable for enclosed fixture
• Suitable for dry and damp locations
• ETL Sanitation listed (tested under NSF standard)
• All glass construction with PET coating
• Rated Lifetime @ L70: 62,000 Hours
• Products L9T8DE235-CG4, L9T8DE240-CG4, L9T8DE250-CG4, L11.5T8DE435-CG4, L11.5T8DE440-CG4 & L11.5T8DE450-CG4 are listed on the DLC QPL
5-year standard warranty (further details available at www.maxlite.com/warranties) Product may be eligible for a warranty extension to 10 years, for an additional fee. Contact MaxLite for details.
top of page