PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The LED Slim Area Lights deliver class-leading efficacy in a lightweight design that can be effortlessly applied to new and retrofit outdoor projects. Offered in lumen packages ranging from 7,700lm to over 35,000lm, the AR Series achieves up to 130 lumens per watt while providing significant long-term energy and maintenance cost savings.
• Replaces up to 750W MH/HPS equivalent
• Universal 120-277V dimming driver standard, 347-480V available
• Dusk-to-dawn and occupancy sensor capability
• Greater than 100,000 hour L90 lifetime at TM21 standards at 25°C
• 5-year limited warranty
• 10kV surge suppression standard
• Comes with 41” 18/3 SO cord MOUNTING:
• 7.5” Straight Arm1
• Trunnion Swivel
• 2-3/8” Slipfitter Knuckle CONTROLS: PC Option: NEMA standard C136.41 3-pin twist lock receptacle for use with NEMA twist lock photocell. The photocell is sold separately.
Photo/Motion Sensor: The FSP-211 uses passive infrared (PIR) sensing technology to react to changes in infrared energy (i.e. moving body heat) within the coverage area. This slim, low-profile sensor is designed for installation inside the bottom of a light fixture body and is ideal for outdoor enviroments. The sensor operates at 120V/230V-240V and single phase 277V. The motion sensor is fully adjustable with high and low dimmed light level options with optional dusk to dawn control. Sensor can be combined with various lenses to operate at mounting heights from 8’ to 40’. Please refer to page 4 for the sensor’s factory default settings. Factory settings can be adjusted via the FSIR-100, a wireless configuration tool. Note that the sensor comes with photocell setting disabled and the FSIR-100 must be purchased if photocell functionality is desired.
top of page
Call Us Direct 215-804-8547
Doylestown Electrical Contractor
bottom of page